One of the questions I am often asked by my clients is how to write a blog and what can you blog about. The most important factor when writing a blog is to make sure that you provide value to your readers. If you write about useful, interesting information you will gain credibility and position yourself as an expert in your niche. This is especially the case if you post your blog on high ranking websites that get a large amount of traffic like Let’s Talk FX or Reuters.
Here are some ideas on what you can blog about.
1. Write a blog comparing what the FX market is like now to what it was 20 years ago
2. 5 things you like about the current state of the FX Market
3. What will the future of the FX Market be like and how should people prepare for it?
4. Offer product tutorials for your product
5. Write about a controversial issue related to the FX market
6. Expose the top myths currently floating around about your industry
7. Write a case study on how you solve a common problem or how someone has successfully used your product
8. Write a blog disagreeing with a well-known authority in the FX Market and list reasons why they’re wrong
9. Describe a day in the life of your business
10. Answer frequently asked questions you get from your clients
11. Create a list of “best practices”
12. Helpful how-to tips related to your product
13. Interview the most prominent experts in the FX Market
14. Share Testimonials you get from your clients
15. Post a weekly or monthly wrap-up about what happened in the FX Market
16. 10 things you wish you could change about the current state of the FX Market
17. Go to a conference and then write a review about it
18. Create a list of books everyone in the FX Market should read
19. Describe your customer service philosophy
20. Write reviews for products you don’t sell but you know would appeal to your clients
Good luck blogging!